The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, May 23, 2019

WE LIVE YOU LORD

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want

"All our needs will be provided "

2     He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.

 "God cares for us and will sustain us every step of the way and in every season"

3   He restores my soul.

"When we are sorrowful He revives us, when we are sinful He sanctifies us, when are weak He strengthens us."

He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

 "Our obedience comes from His grace and our love for Him makes us obey"

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death  I will fear no evil, for you are with me; Your rod and staff, they comfort me.

"To grow in grace in the midst of what's happening around us, gives us confidence.  We do not worry about death because we understand it's just sleep for us.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil;  my cup runneth over.

 "God provides us with plenty, a variety of provisions and comforts. This is done although we don't deserve it and no one can hinder our blessings. He anoint our Souls with peace and by the bread of life; our beliefs and faith our cup of salvation is full and running over."

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,

"There will never be a day His goodness and mercy will not be with us"

and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord

"Because of our love and submissiveness we will be with Him in eternity"     forever. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment