The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

JESUS PRAYED WITHOUT CEASING

Father, when You were on earth, You prayed. You prayed in the morning, You prayed at night, You prayed alone, You prayed with people. In Your hours of distress You retreated into times of prayer. In Your hours of joy, You lifted Your heart and Hands to the Father in prayer. Help us to be more like You in this way, help us make prayer a priority in our daily lives. When God says to pray, He really means it.

To pray is the most commonly mention command in scriptures. It is mentioned more than love your neighbor, more than go to church, more than evangelize, more than anything else, God calls us to pray.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2   He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. 3  He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death  I will fear no evil, for you are with me; Your rod and staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil;  my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord,  forever. AMEN 


No comments:

Post a Comment