The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, May 11, 2019

LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Love gives us faith
Love will make us repent
Love helps us be submissive
Love will give us a forgiving heart
Love helps us do for the least of us
Love transform us into the children of God

Psalm 143:8: “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."

Father, search our Souls and eliminate the things of the flesh and fill us with the things of the Spirit, so You can move.. Lord, fill our hearts with the Truth and understanding that transforms us into the people you created. Father, we all struggle with some kind of strong hold, we pray for Your strength to repent and turn to You. Father, baptize us in the Holy Spirit, that will help us be submissive and develop Christ like character. Lord, Fill us with the Fruit of love and help us get the first two commandments right, so our lives will come to order, in Jesus name


No comments:

Post a Comment