The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Way We Treat Others, Tells Who We Are Inside.

1 John 2:9 Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. John 13:34-35 A new commandments I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this, all people will know that you are my disciples if you have love for one another.” Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

How can a person called by God hate people because they may be different from them?  How about a person that prays every day all day, but is so arrogant no one can stand being in their presence.  What about the Christian that lives next door, but has never spoken to you even when you say hello to them.  My question would be what “Bible are they reading”, who are they worshiping as their savior.  God cannot live in a temple filled with hate, so do not fool yourself, there is nothing Holy about you if your heart is filled with hate.


Lord, You said that “if anyone says, I love God, but hate Your people, they are liars; for he who does not love people whom he has seen cannot love You whom they have not seen.  Lord, I am intervening on behalf of the many Christians that hate people because the color of their skin.  Lord, I am speaking on behalf of those that hate people that choose to live a different lifestyle than what is consider normal.  Lord, I am intervening in the name of the people that preach Your word, but do not practice what they preach.  Lord, I am intervening on behalf of people in authority that take advantage of the weak.  Father I am asking You to open their hearts and minds to You, so You may deliver them from hate and their evil ways, in Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment