The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I CRY OUT TO YOU

Ephesians 6:10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle, you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 
Since January I have been tested through my son’s, my eldest son’s death and my youngest son’s freedom.  My son’s death was devastating to me, especially how he was killed;” Lord, I thank You for the justice that will be served, to those responsible.”  The first thing I did was panic because my comfort zone was thrown down in an instance, one of my son is dead and the other one is locked up.  The devil could not work through me so he’s attacking my children and my children’s children; but, I would not waver, I stood on God’s Word, that He will see me, my children and my children's children through this storm.  So I stepped off my throne and gave it all to God, and He went to work on my behalf.  He taught me patience and strengthen my faith, by showing me it does not matter how many points or evidence against my son; what matters is my faith in the One that stands with my son, glory to God.   I have comfort, although they took my child’s life and now I have peace; because my son is free with time served and no felony charges, so he’s off to Law School. Now yesterday my grandson gets shot in the leg, hopeful this will be a wakeup call for him; because he has a hard head and won't listen, Lord, I place him in Your hands.

Lord, I know all this that is going on in my life will soon pass, so I thank You in advance for giving me Your courage, strength, forgiveness, and peace to help me endure these storms.  Father, I no longer worry about the evil plots of my enemies, because I know You will turn their schemes in my favor; I believe it because You said it, and You have kept Your promise.  Lord, I know the battle is far from over, but I am more equipped to fight now; because You have given me the patience to wait on You, and I will be victorious, I claim it in Jesus name.   Thank You, Lord, for full body armor, the Spiritual Soldiers You have placed in my life, my Guarding Angles that watches over me, and the Holy Spirit that compels me to obey Your Word.  Father, I have no doubt or fear, because You have shown me Who and What You are; so I will hold up my shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil and my enemies.  Lord, we know we will have troubles in this world, but You also promise that we have victory through Christ.  Father, You are the reason that I am an overcomer; and I will keep the faith even in hard times; because You are always with me, now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep.  May You, equip me with everything good for doing Your will, and may Your Spirit work in me what is pleasing to You, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment