The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, September 24, 2017

PRAY WITH ME

Sometimes our troubles become overwhelming, and troubled times are the times when our faith is tested.  Troubled times are the time I really study, pray, and worship.  Now do not misunderstand, prayer, study, and worship are required daily, but, I’m talking about, in the house with nobody but God; where we can pray to God like never before, laid down starched out like a cross crying and praying.  Now, I do not know about you, but when I go into deep right to the point prayer, the things that make me weary soon pass.  So, right now I’m going into a personal prayer for me, and I am asking you to touch and agree with me: but if you find a need to use your name or your children’s  name in this prayer, we are still in unity.  Let us pray.

Father God, I am asking You for guidance through my daily life, I am asking You for protection through these physical and mental storms I am battling, because of greed and selfish ambitions.  Father, I am asking for justice for my son and for my enemies, and forgive me if I have wronged anyone; as I forgive those who wronged me.  Lord, give me eyes that see Your path, for me, and ears that help me hear You; so I will stay on the path of righteousness, instead of following my own will.  Lord, tame my tongue and let the words of my mouth be pleasing to You.  Father, let me speak in Your wisdom and knowledge so I will honor You and respect to myself at all times.  Father, give me Your, strength, to stand on Your Word and stay out Your way, so I surrender my throne to You.  Lord, give me the courage to speak Your Word, to those that need to hear or challenge Who You are; as I witness to the things You do, and the goodness of You.  Father, I ask for forgiveness, for not helping my children teach the Truth, to my grand and great-grandchildren as I should.  So, Lord, please do not reject them: but help us give them Your wisdom and knowledge, so they do not perish, in Jesus name.  Father, I ask You to keep Your hedge of protection around my son Cornelius and my grandsons Lord, give them the desire for Your Word, that they had as a child.  Lord, You know him and my grandson, help them find their way back to You, and thank You for their freedom, that only You.  Father, fill their hearts with the things of the Spirit: instead of the things of the flesh, so they will draw near to Thee.  Father, I thank You in advance, for the Law School acceptance and the jobs they need to live on, right now, in the name of Jesus.  Father, give me motivation, and remove procrastination from me; so I will do what needs to be done in a timely manner.  Father, thank, You for the anointing You have on my Blog and my Book, let it be Your Truth, so it will fill the hearts of those who read it. Lord, thank You, for my job, home, personal needs, forgiveness, peace, and Spiritual Soldiers You have surrounded me with.   Father, I ask for a special blessing for all who came together on one accord in prayer with me, in Jesus wonderful name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment