The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

LORD THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME

1 Peter 2:9 But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light

Father, I don't know why You chose me, but I'm grateful that: I'm not homeless, sick, confused, hungry, jobless, addicted, or lost. Lord, thank You for the cross and all I have received from Your sacrifice and Thank You in advance for the blessings and opportunities to come. Lord, I ask that You search my heart, remove all that is not of You, and fill me with the things of the Spirit. Father, continue working in and through me to serve Your purpose and be a blessing to others. Lord, speak through me when I'm writing; so the lost can hear You and be transformed into Your servant, just as You changed me. Lord, bless the weak and Persecute those who use them. Lord, peel the cover of corruption, City, State, the US, and those that use decomposition to benefit themselves. Father, show me the snakes that slither around me, ready to inject venom and move them out of my life. Thank You, Lord, that I did not break under the pressure of the enemy and this dark world. Thank You for my Guardian angels, that are working overtime protecting me. Father, help all believers be inward-changed men and women, not just religious fanatics. Baptize them in the Holy Spirit and cove them in the Blood from the top of their heads to the soles of their feet. Lord, I need to decide where to live; please guide me to where I need to be to reach my full potential. Lord, thank You for forgiveness and for teaching me how to look over fools and forgive them. Thank You for keeping me still and taking my tongue. Thank You that the worldly things and people that used to interest me are no longer exciting. Thank You for Your wisdom and the knowledge to implement You in my daily life. Thank You, Father, in advance for justice for my son and for everyone involved. Thank You for removing my fear and doubt and replacing them with Your strength and courage. Lord, I'm not sure why You chose me, but I am so grateful You did, and as I come to the close of another day. I pray that You will keep me, my children, and my children's children in Jesus' name. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment