The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

WE HAVE TO DIE TO SELF TO WALK WITH CHRIST

God put us in this season for growth, so do not waste His grace. God brought them into our lives for a reason, so do not try to keep what God gave us  Temporary.  God surrounded us with Spiritual Soldiers, but we rejected them for someone else dislike, now we stand alone.  God gives us wisdom; we should have the knowledge to implement His wisdom in our lives. Don't miss the Kingdom looking for fleshly desires; the Kingdom is found through the Fruit of the Spirit.  When we die to self, that's when God gives us eyes to see Who He is and What He is in us.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. I no longer live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.  Luke 9:23 And he said to all, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me

Father, help us not feed our flesh, so it will become weak and die.  Lord, let us provide our Souls with Your Word so we will strengthen our faith and our Spirit.  Father, let us not continue living in sin, help us die to ourselves so we can follow and obey You.  Lord, we are baptized in Your death and buried with You; so that we will be reborn by Your grace.   Lord, help us walk in the newness of our lives because we have been united with You in death so we can be connected with You in Your resurrection, in Your glories name Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment