The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Saturday, June 4, 2016

THIS PRAYER IS FOR YOU

Lord, I pray this prayer for my family and friends, I pray that they strive to be all that they can be, and never become a copy of another.   I pray that they realize their unique qualities that make them special.   I pray that they open their eyes to the beauty of each day and their hearts to the knowledge of the Word.  I pray that they reach out to others less fortunate than they are, and by giving they are blessed by the joy of receiving.   I pray that they let go of the sadness and pain of the past, and always remember the good times and people that brought them happiness.  I pray that they learn to accept life as it is, even with everyday disappointments and adversity; for life is meant to be enjoyed, but never taken for granted.  And I pray that they will be aware that each one of you are special to me in their own way.   And always be the best they can be and be thankful for what they have; and the people that love them.  I pray this prayer from my heart for you, in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment