The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Thursday, April 12, 2018

HE WILL GUIDE US INTO ALL THE TRUTH

When I was lost I had life all figured out, now I realize how wrong I was; now I realize without Jesus there is no out, of this uncertain world.  I did not know the deception of the evil one, or how easily I could be duped.   Now, I realize how desperately I need Christ to guide me through this maze of day to day options and struggles.

John 16:13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come

We need Jesus to guide us, someone who knows us, who understand us, and has our best interest at heart.  Jesus, knows our personality, our ability, our thoughts, our likes, and dislike.  Jesus is the type of guide that takes our weaknesses and strength into consideration when He chats our path in life.

Father, help us truth You with all our heart, and not depend on our own understanding that will lead us astray.  Lord, let us remember You in all we do so You will guide us to success.  Father, let us not depend on our wisdom, that is driven by the flesh; but the wisdom of the Word, that gives direction, instruction, and correction.  Lord, baptize us in the Spirit that helps us follow You; that helps us read and heed the Word; that makes us yield, listen, and trust in Your Word.   In Jesus name Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment