The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

HE DID IT FOR ME HE"LL DO IT FOR YOU

God was trying to get my attention for years, but once I surrender to Him my life begin to change.
 I stop caring about what people said about me
 I stop worrying about things that were out of my control.
 I stop needing someone to complete me
I stop having the desire to hang out
 I stop being self-centered
 I stop yelling at my children.
 I stop drinking  
I started praying
I started attending Church,
 I started studying God’s Word
I started volunteering
I started giving more than I received
I started forgiving those who wronged me
I started caring for those who did not care about me
I started becoming the person God designed me to be, He did it for me He will do it for you.


Lord, right now there’s someone broken and need a change in their life. Lord use me as a vessel to guide them to You because there is so much interference with them.    Lord, help them to keep their eyes on You and not their burdens and trials.  Father, show them how to love You with an open heart and mind so that they can become the person You created them to be,  Lord, help them not to give up on You, cause You won't give up on Them, God can do just what He said He will do, in Jesus name Amen

11 comments:

  1. Love your testimony. To God be the glory! He's Able!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good prayer and inspirational word, especially the phrase I stopped and God started Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you truly Let go&Let God! It is the greatest release you can experience!!! What a blessing! To God b the Glory!!! You can read today a copy of my new book on Amazon Kimble , "A black experience in poetry "from 1937 - present. By Ernest Woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ernest I will be publishing my first book soon the title is Broken Vessel.

      Delete
  4. We help those in need by our testimonies, great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. We help those in need by our testimonies, great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful insight, motivation,and power. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete