The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Sunday, February 21, 2016

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Father, I come boldly to the throne of grace with confidence, on behalf of all those who are lost, asking that they receive mercy and find grace today Lord.  Father help me lead those that have given up hope to You today through Your word. Father, I want them to know If they seek You with their hearts and minds You will save them.   Lord, I know how hard it is for those that do not know You to have faith, but I know if they seek You, You will save them just as You saved me.  So Lord give them Your courage and strength right now to come, in the name of Jesus.  I am asking the Holy Spirit right now to touch the worldly Christians and help them become true Disciples of Christ. Lord, You said if we come to You with the faith of a mustard seed You will save us.  Lord, I come to You with that faith save someone that has lost their loved one, save someone who is addicted to drugs, save someone who is sick, save someone who has just given up hope, in the mighty name of Jesus.  Father, I want them to feel peace and joy that You have given me, the comfort and glory that I have in my heart for You, I want to share it with them today Lord.  Please step out on faith today God is waiting to save you, so come.  Lord, I am praying for every member of my family, friends, and enemy In Jesus name I pray Amen.

3 comments: