The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Monday, October 9, 2017

FATHER HELP ME BE OBEDIENT

Hebrews 12:28 Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,
Psalm 100:3-4 Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Therefore, enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name!

Father, You have never failed to answer me when I apply Your Word and stand on Your promise to what I am praying for or doing, and all You require of me to receive my request is faith in Your Word. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit to help guide and compel me to be submissive to You. Thank You for the Spiritual revelation of forgiveness, patience, and more vital prayer life. Lord, You said, "something good would come out of something bad."  So, I thank You that I am no longer a slave to people who wronged me because of unforgiveness, but I need your daily strength.  Father, please help me tame my tongue and allow You to fight my battles so I will not get weary and weak. Lord, remove every demonic Spirit from around me, my family, and friends right now in the name of Jesus. Father, I pray for my enemies; bless them according to Your will. Father, thank You, for the strong desire I have for Your Word, which has helped me mature into Christ-like character.  Father, remove all hate, envy, jealousy,  or strife from my heart; so I do not hinder my blessings and purpose.  Father, continue working in and through me, so I may serve You and help others.  Father, I ask for healing of this land and Your people, so we can come together in unity and live in peace, and thank You for justice for my son, in Jesus' name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment