The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

THE SPIRIT OF JUDAS

John 13:21 When Jesus had said this, He became troubled in spirit, and testified and said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, that one of you will betray Me.  Matthew 27:3-10 Then when Judas, his betrayer, saw that Jesus was condemned, he changed his mind and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders, saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.” They said, “What is that to us? See to it yourself.” And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself. But the chief priests, taking the pieces of silver, said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury since it is blood money.” So they took counsel and bought with them the potter's field as a burial place for strangers.

The enemy went to other people to betray me, but they failed and those same people betrayed them. "Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and to the scribes, and they will condemn Him to death, and deliver Him to the Gentiles to mock and to scourge and to crucify. And the third day He will rise again (Matthew 20:18-19)." They betrayed Jesus, so it does not matter who you are, some people will cross you for any reason.  “Thus those who had eyes to see, and ears to hear, were not shocked that one of my inner circle (“familiar friend”) would betray me because they have done this before.”   They told others not to help me, but they sent me to someone else that could help.  They tried to destroy my works, but God saved the work in other places.  They tried to bring division in my family but, God showed them who they really are, and they will soon reap what they sowed. “No matter what the enemy tries to do when God has another plan for our lives, no weapon formed against us shall prosper. 

Thank You, Lord, for revealing the Judas Spirit around me; thank You, for removing them so they cannot harm me physically or spiritually.  Lord, let them get caught up in their own traps that they have set for so many.  Father, show their dark Soul and fleshy Spirit to the world, pull off their sheep clothing and show the true wolf in them; then they can bring no harm to Your children.  Father, let them reap what they sow, and let them feel the same pain they have caused others; because of their lies, love for money and thinking too highly of themselves.  Father, continue to order my steps in Your will, and tame my tongue; as You serve justice to all those who come up against my children and myself, in Jesus name Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment