The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE

Some people believe anything; But God, some people believe we evolved from Monkeys.  So how come all Monkeys did not evolve; and why are they not evolving now.  I believe the Biblical story I read daily; I believe in generational curses, and I also believe in free will.  I believe in free will; because I also have free will, and I once lived by my will.  Now I have God in my Spirit, and I allow Him to lead; because I know He’s real, He changed my life.  As I study the Bible daily; hearing the truth, convicted me and I begin to change.    I witness God walk through my life and remove; everything that was hindering, me from Him. Once He had my attention; I being to feel His presence, now I can see how He works.  Sometimes to save us God will strip us naked (just as we Stripped Jesus), and He will punish us to the point of breaking (just like we did Jesus), then He will save us.  Mark 14;63 we all condemned Him as worthy of death.  65 then we spit on Him, and struck Him with our fists;68  and we denied Him.)   So, for God to work in our lives; we must call on Him from our hearts, just like Jesus did, and He will save us.

 Father, we are calling on You; right now in the name of Jesus, save are children.  Lord, religion, hate and greed are destroying us and our Nation.  Lord, we are getting cancers from the food and water we drink; because we are destroying our environment with pollution, from smoke, oil spills, and poisons. Lord, we believe You died for our sins; and if we believe and have faith in Your Son we will be saved.  Father, we fear You and Your wrath; just as we believe in Your promise of eternal life, if we repent and turn away from our sins.  Forgive us Lord; for destroying Your creation, and ourselves.  Lord, help fight the temptation of this world; and keep us in Your will, so we will do good works.  Lord, open our hearts and mind to Your Word, so we can become Your disciples. Father, please save us from our sins and wicked ways; and ourselves, because everything that is written in Your Words, has come to pass.  Lord, we ask You to let our children sold into a life of slavery; feel Your presence, and persecute those responsible in Your will.  Father, bless those who have lost their children to senseless gun violence, and may those that know who’s responsible reveal the truth.  Lord, give them comfort through the agony of their loss; and punish those responsible in Your will.  Father, bless the people that lost their lives to racism and hate; and punish those responsible, in Your will.  Father, let those that hear the Word; hear it in truth, so it may convict them through the power of Your Son. Lord, we thank You for the hedge of protection; You have around us, and we thank You for this new day.   Lord, we ask You in advance to forgive us of our sins; and help us to repent and turn away from them, and we will be saved.  Father, thank You for Your presence in our lives, in Jesus name Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment