The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A TESTIMONY

Two weeks before all hell broke loose in my life, God was talking to me about the storms that were to come; through my writing every day; He let me know in advance what I was about to go through and what to do to come out of it.  When the storm begins, at first I try to take control, and believers know how that turned out.  After a series of disappointing calls and events, I being to get weak, and the first thing God reminded me was "ANYTHING I CAN'T HANDLE PUT IT IN HIS HANDS ISH. 40:9-17.  Through a text message from Uncle Gary"  But, I did not receive it at the time; because it was happening to my family, I tried to take control.

 The devil cannot work through me anymore so, he's after my family. So, I decided to take on a battle that was not mine, against principality, someone else flesh, and the devil for my family and myself.  I took on a fight against the flesh with my son, I was having a battle with my flesh, dealing with day to day life, I've been in an ongoing battle with my Dad's flesh, then I came home to bad new.  But, that was the breaking point, I went in my room (my closet), and it was nothing but, God; and the first thing He said to me was "get out the way," and know I am God.   Then I started repenting, repenting for unforgiveness, "releasing all unforgiveness I had for my family members, friends, and enemies"; then I repented for procrastination, and fornication, and "Lord, I know I cannot do this without You."

I refuse to let, the devil hinder my breakthrough a breakthrough of forgiveness, a discovery of letting, GOD, be GOD and minding my own business "because grown people cannot be raised again, we have to give them to GOD through prayer, communication, understanding, and love.  So, when I stop trying to be in control my heart was no longer heavy; my Spirit channel was no longer blocked, and I have peace. When I got out of God's way, He took over, He sent my elder son to deal with his brother, my financial advisor, and friend to the rescue my property, I have prayed over every situation in my life, and my father is a grown man.  I am focusing on what I need to do to get me right moving FORWARD.  The only person I will be in control of is me, and I now understand God is moving some people out my life and out of my way so I can MOVE FORWARD

Father, I love my son, with all my heart, but, I give him to You, please order his steps in Your will; and Lord, give me strength and courage to stay out Your way.   Lord, I love my earthly father, and I pray for wisdom, guidance, and protection over him.  I pray for myself, Father, please continue to help me with my spirit of procrastination, fornication, unforgiveness, control, and the issues in New York.  Lord, I leave it all at Your feet, please guide me through the Vally of the Shadows of Death; give me protection, unity, love, and patience with all people.  Father, keep me from being judgemental, but prayerful about everything; and Lord, teach me how to bring my family together in unity prayer, understanding, and love for each other.  Father, help me be the light that leads my family, friends, and enemies to You. Father, help me walk in a Christ-like character, so it be contagious to others; and keep me in Your will, humble and faithful.  Father, give me Your wisdom to make the right choices, and the knowledge of when to do it; Lord, give us love and understanding for our families, friends, and enemies; and Your strength to forgive those who wronged us.  FATHER, give us patience and control, so we will not get in Your way, but, stand on Your Word that, "when we put what we cannot handle in Your hands with faith You will work it out for our good.  In Jesus.  Father, I decree and declare that I will not have any unforgiveness in my heart moving forward; I decree and declare I will pray about everything and complain or worry about nothing, moving forward. Father, I decree and declare that I will handle my business in a timely manner, in Jesus name, Amen
The revelation of Who and what He is will compel us to obey HIM
KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS

No comments:

Post a Comment