The Broken Vessel

The Broken Vessel
BROKEN VESSEL

Friday, March 31, 2017

PRAY WITH US

My family member Sheryl Lorraine Cooper, a mighty woman of God, prayed for me, and I want to share this prayer with those that need prayer today.

Blessings... I speak blessings and increase over your day in Jesus' name. I decree and declare that you shall prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers. I decree and declare that you shall receive double for your trouble in Jesus' name. I decree and declare that ALL that Father has promised you that you shall receive as long as you continue to be willing and obedient. I speak divine health and protection over your life in Jesus' name. Though your enemies may come at you one way, they shall flee from you seven ways. I speak peace over you and your home, family, and ministry in Jesus' name. The peace that surpasses all understanding in the midst of every test, trial, or storm, remembering that you are not alone and that Our Father is always with you. I decree and declare that you should be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, the lender and not the borrower in Jesus' name. I speak healing to you and those connected to you both Spiritually and Naturally! May you do exploits and see the manifestation of such within this year. May you continue to stand and see the salvation of the Lord in every area of your life, and we shall be forever mindful to give the glory, honor, and praise in advance in Jesus' name...AND IT IS SO!
Artwork by Ron Watson Ybor Art Colony May 30-June 4, Tampa Fl 33605

No comments:

Post a Comment